From LewRockwell’s Blog:
Lila Perry is a teenage boy at Hillsboro High School in Missouri. Apparently, he was a gay male until about ninth grade, at which point he decided he was actually a straight female. This is the sort of “revelation” that, in saner times, would land the confused young man in rigorous psychological and spiritual counseling. But these are not sane times, so instead it landed him in the girls’ locker room.
A bully this person is, and his bully stick is disguised as “gender confusion.”
But only “Perry’s emotions matter” in this case. The students protested, they lost, and so now we have a government school openly offering up a male who is enabled to stalk, harass, and bully peaceful young women who just want to undress and use the facilities in private, with their own gender.
Perry called these girls “assh*les,” “cruel,” “bigoted,” “mean,” “transphobic,” “bullies,” and a “problem.” And the media bobbleheads refer to this heinous individual as “she.” *He* is not gender confused at all. He is just a bored, psycho, attention-seeking little prick who has to re-create himself in order to be able to stand himself. And he fully intends to take innocent females along with him as victims.
This whole LGBT thing, with its institutionalized bullying and force-fed “tolerance diarrhea” is going to be an issue that will help drive western demise.
Somewhere, Putin is laughing.
Putin’s not the only one whose laughing.
No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.
So, what should Christians do?
- Raise your children up – as many as you can afford, plus one – to fear the Lord, with their minds separate from the rotting Establishment.
- Don’t put your faith in government incomes, or government promises;
- Get to work in serving others – with both paid and unpaid service. (If possible, get your own business running: after work hours at first, and then be ready to transition the part-time work to full-time work.)
- Forget the liars seeking federal and state office: focus on what’s local, especially your county and city ward;
- Put your hope in God, His authority, and His victory – and then, turn that hope into action.