Actual justice is what God desires and demands. Not what the State is pleased to call ‘justice’.
By Rev. R.J. Rushdoony
- When the LORD thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the LORD thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses;
- Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in the midst of thy land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it.
- Thou shalt prepare thee a way, and divide the coasts of thy land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee to inherit, into three parts, that every slayer may flee thither.
- And this is the case of the slayer, which shall flee thither, that he may live: Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, whom he hated not in time past;
- As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down…
View original post 1,383 more words