There’s a higher probability that if you are consuming any mass produced product, then the ingredients being labelled as ‘natural flavors’ in it has a good percentage of aborted human fetus.
- Senomyx is one such American biotechnology company working toward developing additives to amplify certain flavors and smells in foods. It claims to have essentially ‘reverse engineered’ the receptors in humans that react for taste and aroma, that will make food taste better.
- In 2010, the pro-life organization wrote to Senomyx’ CEO, pointing out that moral options for testing their food additives could and should be used. But when Senomyx ignored their letter, they wrote to the companies Senomyx listed on their website as “collaborators” warning them of public backlash and threatened boycott.
- Senomyx website states that “The company’s key flavor programs focus on the discovery and development of savoury, sweet and salt flavor ingredients that are intended to allow for the reduction of MSG, sugar and salt in food and beverage products.… . Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”
- What they do not tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors. Whereas, they could have easily chosen COS (monkey) cells, Chinese Hamster Ovary cells, insect cells or other morally obtained human cells expressing the G protein for taste receptors.
- Now, imagine the kind of diseases your loved ones will suffer with such food intakes. Of course, you will have rush to the doctor next door. Congratulations! You are a victim of dirty marketing now.
- First, You were a treasure for such money making organisations and now to this doctor. people are making money out of your misery and at the cost of your life.
- I therefore request you all(specially the Corporate crowd) to stick to your home cooked food with using maximum amount of naturally produced substances in it.
Unlike Steve Jobs, here I’ll say: Stay hungry, but not foolish!