I love the work going on at Uncommon Descent!
Event though they are focused on Intelligent Design — and so, tolerate the billions and billions of years evolutionists demand — they do more work and better work than many Creationists to. An example to follow!
A listing for your perusal:
- Why Do Atheists Deny Objective Morality?
- Materialists Descend Further into Incoherence
- The New Atheists Are Simpering Cowards
- Was Stephen Hawking (1942–2018) right to object to the Kalam cosmological argument?
- Scientists who laboured in comparative obscurity who made a big difference
- Should we be celebrating Tau Day instead of Pi Day?
- The Universe Hawking Created from Nothing
- Michael Egnor on why evil shows that there IS a God
- Becky’s Lesson, a Viginette
- Private delusion: Steven Pinker insists that scientific racism was, conveniently, mere “pseudoscience”
- Steven Pinker’s Enlightenment Now: But it’s too late for enlightenment now
- C. S. Lewis and J. R.R. Tolkien on science and authoritarianism
- The problem of using “methodological” naturalism to define science