I wrote a sci-fi post on my other blog, applying The Divided States of America, by Mark R Rushdoony to a fictional context.. when I decided to add a brief reading list on the benefits of Christianity to the West.
That list could actually be useful to Christians in general, facing a hostile social hierarchy and establishment. So, I am reposting it here.
- The Book that Made Your World: How the Bible Created the Soul of Western Civilization by Vishal Mangalwadi
- The Foundations of Social Order: Studies in the Creeds and Councils of the Early Church by R.J. Rushdoony
- Flat Earths and Fake Footnotes: The Strange Tale of How the Conflict of Science and Christianity Was Written Into History by Derrick Peterson (To be released March 15, 2021)
- What if Jesus had Never Been Born? by James Kennedy and Jerry Newcombe
- What If the Bible Had Never Been Written? by James Kennedy and Jerry Newcombe
- How Christianity Changed the World by Alvin J. Schmidt
I hope it will be useful to the community at large!